Hammer and frogspown ? Touching?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reefmob

Aquarium Advice Activist
CAn these two touch? I want to put them right next to each other

Not a good idea, 1 will take the last piece of pizza, then the other will take the last beer to get him back, and we all know where that leads! lol. Girlfriends and then fights.

Nah, they'll prob sting each other.;)

I wouldnt advise it, they could fight each other at night when their sweeper tentacles come out. The sweeper tents on a hammer can reach out to a foot from their skelaton in some cases.

They will usually tolerate being next to each other, both being Euphiliads, but IMO not the best situation. They won't kill each other, but the energy they use to fend each other off, could be used to grow a bigger coral!

I agree with Flreefer, they can touch, I have a torch and wall hammer touching and they are both very strong and healthy because they are all in the same family

have fun with the fam theory, corals kill corals, they don't like competition generally, can it be done, yes, will ya lose a coral trying it out, maybe, you're call.;)

Ha im gonna try acclimating him through distance to get them close will let ya know

Thanks you guys

Back
Top Bottom