Handful of Q's from a n00b...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gordo15 said:
Good call. Starting to realize that. Good thing about this place is it's right around the corner from my place, so I'll be popping in frequently. Also of all places I've been they have by far the healthiest looking corals. Great prices too. They'd be morons to take advantage of a potential great, repeat customer. And I'm going to let them know that. :cool:

Some dont try to decieve, some just dont have hired help that know the ins and outs of the hobby. Many are part time high schoolers especially in the chains. The trick is building up your knowledge base. Its hard to get tricked if you know what your doing.

Some dont try to decieve, some just dont have hired help that know the ins and outs of the hobby. Many are part time high schoolers especially in the chains. The trick is building up your knowledge base. Its hard to get tricked if you know what your doing.

Well that's the thing, both guys I've dealt with run multiple tanks of their own. They were enthusiastic, bustin their own pics out, telling me stories about all of their fish and corals. It's just crazy how much looser some tank owners are than others. I tend to be more cautious in all phases of life, seemed like legit knowledge to me at the time. Then again I ONLY talked to these two people. So yeah, live & learn.

Back
Top Bottom