Healthy anememe??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rncarter

Aquarium Advice Freak
What are the signs of a healthy anem?

here is my bubble tip

Attachments

• image-2328977354.jpg
    image-2328977354.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 131
I seen one that was a creamy color and I thought it looked I'll and the guy said it was so idk

Looks good to me. If it isnt moving around, extending tentacles, and mouth isnt widespread open then all is well. Color is also an indicator as they bleach just like coral if there isnt enough light.

Looks bleached. Probably an indicator it doesn't have sufficient lighting.

When my green bta got ill, he would close up all the way. You could barely see him out of the rocks. Then he just turned to mush.

Pristine water conditions, proper lighting, and some spot feeding. Spot feeding will help IMO since bleaching is it expelling its zoo and will get some food in his belly for recovery.

Sniperhank said:
Pristine water conditions, proper lighting, and some spot feeding. Spot feeding will help IMO since bleaching is it expelling its zoo and will get some food in his belly for recovery.

^^^^yep, careful with feeding start with very small portions no more than twice a week. Takes a lot of energy for nem digestion so go slow with it or it could make problems worse.

Yeah give like a quarter chunk of silver side or squirt some mysis on it.

Back
Top Bottom