Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bigdon

Aquarium Advice Regular
An anyone tell me what the greeny white thing is on my live rock that looks like a cyst or spiders nest

Thanks

Attachments

• image-2706121163.jpg
    image-2706121163.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 73
I had many of these before and during my cycle . But haven't noticed any in a very long time .
Does anything eat them ?
Or do they go away ?

I had many of these before and during my cycle . But haven't noticed any in a very long time .
Does anything eat them ?
Or do they go away ?

Yours probably died, they need really good water (not saying yours isnt) . And also phytoplankton, and other microrganisms.

Yours probably died, they need really good water (not saying yours isnt) . And also phytoplankton, and other microrganisms.

Sponges actually like dirtier water since they are filter feeders. They tend to be boom and bust. They come and go depending on who knows what. I used to have hundreds of sponges, then they just disappeared . Ill get some here and there once in a while but they come and go.

Sponges actually like dirtier water since they are filter feeders. They tend to be boom and bust. They come and go depending on who knows what. I used to have hundreds of sponges, then they just disappeared . Ill get some here and there once in a while but they come and go.

I was talking about parameters...

Back
Top Bottom