help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you click reply, at the bottom og the reply page there is a place to attatch a pic, once you direct the attachment to the location on your computer....click add attatchment, once the site has the pc, you will see it listed in the attachments field, then click submit.

cannot do. it says i have met my size limit. i don,t get it. i can,t even see my photos. when i try it says i have none. i would of liked to delete something so i could show this thing in my tank.

Click the profile button under one of your posts, like you want to look at your own profile. On the bottom right of that page is a link to your User Attatchment Control Panel. From there you can delete some of the images you have previously uploaded. Or you can upload to the Gallery (you have an additional 1 MB there) and link it with the IMG tags. Or you can become an Alumni member (by making a donation to the site) and get an additional 3MB to both your attatchment quota and your gallery space.

It looks like some sort of anemone to me, but maybe not. Does it have a skeleton? Looks like it packs a whallop.

yes my photo is there now. it just came out of nowhere. i,m not touching that thing. could it be an antipasti? i know i didnt spell it right,but you got to no what i mean

I uploaded your photo, so it counted against my upload quota.

could it be an antipasti?

Sorry not laughing at you, but I LMAO, I saw your post on another forum (that's where I got the pic) and the title was Antip?? I was wondering if there was new critter out there or something. It doesn't look like any aiptasia I've ever seen, I've never seen oe with bulb tips, but it does look potent. Actually it looks like a smaller version of an anemone I saw once at an LFS, it was definitely mean, it would strike like a snake when it sensed anything nearby, most aggressive anemone I'd ever seen.

unknown_anenemone5.jpg

If that doesn't show... it's in the thumbnails on the bottom of this page (the site that's hosting that pic doesn't allow hot linking, but we'll see...)
http://www.reefrunner.netfirms.com/aquaria.htm

thanks, that is close but not it. the only reason i went to that other site was the problems i was having here. that blood like color in it reminds me of a jellyfish, stinging me o yea.walt

NOw that your below your quota of 1MB you wont have problems adding files again. Well, until you get to your quota again.

Adding quotas was not something that we wanted to do but something we needed to do to keep the amount of diskspace used to a level that was managable.

Looks like a club tip to me. I could be wrong though. Very strong sting. Actually the tips are so sticky it will tear your skin if you touch it.

Hmm, how did I miss this thread, antipasti! I am LMAO. That is Italian for appetizer (courtesy of the Olive Garden menu) I dont know what it is.

Back
Top Bottom