Help deciding on last fish. Options?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys, Well I want to add another fish in the next two weeks or so.... And i am having a little bit of a dilemma and what I should get.... I was thinking Flame Angel but I don't want it to wreck my reef over time... I also was thinking about a Firefish but I don't know how it would far with my Kole Tang.

Stock right now

2 O.Clowns
1 Yellow Eyed Kole Tang
1 Orange Spot Goby.
Also have a few Snails & Hermit Crabs

I just don't know what other options I can go with Please Help...

Thanks

:thumbs:

HHHHHMMMM.. Never really thought of Green Chromis..... How big will they get?

Probably about 2 inches. This is an old pic of my tank but you can see them schooling in the middle.

100_0304-med.jpg

I think they might be the same If I remember correctly they were $7.99 or something.... Sweet Mike... Good Selection.... I totally forgot all about the little Chromies.... Those will work out great....

:confused:.. I just thought of something... By me adding the 3 would that affect the growth of my ClownFish and Kole Tang?

From my experiece odd numbers work better for some reason. Three will not bother anyone in your tank. You will be fine.

Cool.. Thanks Mel... Oh and a Little off the Subject thank for beating you gave me in Fantasy basketballl... (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be nice... here they are like $25. I'm not in the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here.

Must be nice... here they are like $25. I'm not in the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here.

Yeah I call to LFS and one had them for $39.99 and the other $8.99.... But I never got the Chromis I opened another thread on what I got.... It's a Wrasse not saying which one though.....LOL:p

Back
Top Bottom