Help me please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crazy fish man

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have crushed coral sand and salt in a ten gallon, salinity is perfect at 1.025 ,
what do I do now?

Waiting 30 days without feeding the tank an ammonia source will not do much of anything ;)

What exactly are you asking here?

Crazy fish man said:
Cycle it and what to stock it with

Cycle it? Just let it be, some keep the lights off. You can add fish food although some frown on that method or you can add a shrimp as in raw shrimp as your ammonia source. Get yourself at the least the API saltwater test kit and start testing. Salinity is good but there are a bunch more parameters your gonna need to check. Stock?

That's get you cycled and ready first. If I missed on things which I'm sure I did. I know the great members here will chime in to lend a helping fin.

10 gallons is not going to let you add much. 2-3 fish maybe? Look over sites like LiveAquaria, BlueZoo or VividAquariums and look at the tank size requirements. Awesomeness depends on what you like. :) come up with ideas and run them by the crowd here. You'll get good advice ( except maybe the whale shark idea).

Couple clowns and an anemone, maybe a few shrimp and an some hermit crabs.

Clowns have alot of personality

Back
Top Bottom