help needed please, newbie here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got rid of the damsels a while back and a week ago i added 4 hermit crabs and today i added a pair of clownfish and a pair of cleaner shrip.
what do guys think i should add next?

How about a lean up crew. As for fish, that is a personal preference. Thanks for listening about the fishless cycle!

my aquarium is a 46g bowfront, i have about 50 lbs of live rock, aragonite gravel bed, 3 hermit crabs, 2 cleaner shrimp, and now a coral beauty and christmas wrasse. everythings going great. i was a little scared about putting in the christmas wrasse but its all good. not shur whats next.

christmas wrasse is pretty cool, it burries itself under the sand to sleep at night.does anyone know if i would be safe to put in a yellow tang, blue hippo tang and a dejardini?

I'm giving up on you too. :? Seems as though others already have.

You're back wanting to put three tangs in a 46g tank. Sounds like a Christmas wrasse on top of that.

It's probably gonna be best that you make your mistakes and learn a lot better on your own rather than listening to our consistent advice.

Good luck. You're really gonna need it.

i was just asking, i wasn't saying that i was gonna do that. i just wanted to know.
This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community. like u know everything. what do u think i can put in there with my two clowns, coral beauty and christmas wrasse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom