HELPPP!!! dont know wha to do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here Are some pics of what i have so far gat the sump home still need to connect it all another question are these rocks all dead some look pretty alive to me what can i do to make these come back to life what can i put in the water

Okay, rocks look Okay, but it looks like a pile of rocks. Try and think of a flow through form. Something that your fishes can swim through and most important, your water can flow through. I made that mistake to and an old reefer pointed that out to me. You want the water to be able to flow between the rock so that waste can be moved about and filtered either by your skimmer or mechanical means. Be sure the bottom rocks go all the way to the glass so that your animals can't cause a landslide. That short of a trip should not have killed off yor rock. some may have died off so you will have to test for ammonia for the next week or so and if there is an ammonia reading then you must do a PWC.
That's a nice amount of rock, so don't get me wrong about the comment I made about it.

I looked at the pictures again. Do you have sand in there?

yes i do im in dominican republic so when i get back ill put some more sand in ther

nd what do u mean the bottom rocks touch the glass the front glass or the back rock

Your Base rock or I should say the bottom or first layer of rocks. This is so that no gobie or sand digging fish can topple over your rocks by digging under it.

ok but what glass do u mean bottom glass front glass or back glass

Bottom glass...the glass that the sand will go on after you put down the rock. Some use short pieces of PVC to hold the rocks up, either way will work.

Back
Top Bottom