Bump, you want a serious list yes to purchase on your own?
2. Protien Skimmer, 3 Stage Carbon system. Go double the recommend rating, if it says its for a 30g tank, buy one for a 60g tank.
3. 4X T5 High Output 24Watt Dual Light System 6.5k rated Acinitic(mispell lol) And 10k rated white light
4. Nitrate, Nitirite, Ammonia ,PH Test Kits
5. Salinity Tester
Unit (or distilled water, alot)
7. Bag of sea salt, i.e instant ocean
8. Power Head (s) for current and mixing water
9. Bag(s) of Live Sand, enough to make at least 1.5'' of bed from base
10. 30g tank, then at a minimum 45 Lbs of Live rock, but do 60-75 lbs
11. Plastic Surgical Hose, for draining water, or adding water, or drip methods.
12. Vacuum siphon for surgical hose to vacuum sand bed of waste
13. A peice of raw uncooked, unseasond RAW RAW shrimp
14. 200w or 100w Heater, ALL depending on tank size
you can obtain this all for about $500-600 and you can disclude the RO
unit and 4x T5HO lamp and go for T5HO 2x for less but if you want reef.
Later you can add all the coral, fish and fish coral supplies to the list but that should be enough to start your cycle and healthy long tank life
this is a very expensive, but probably by far most addicting hobby i ever had. Great lengths of care and love will go into this tank, including your pockets
remember, large tanks are easier to care for but are more expensive for obvious reasons