high nitrates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rdnelson99 said:
Surest way to make a man understand something. Put in terms of food. LOL Or.....well better not go there.

Lmao. Sad. But true. ...on both parts :p

craig_will2513 said:
beer or food works and girls stop your man bashing lol

Lol. I've been married 6 years. I've earned the right to not man bash, but speak the truth a little. Lol

Craig, I am a man so I am bashing myself. It comes from growing up in a home with my mom and four sisters and now having a wife and three daughters. I always get the last word as long as it is "yes Dear".

rdnelson99 said:
Craig, I am a man so I am bashing myself. It comes from growing up in a home with my mom and four sisters and now having a wife and three daughters. I always get the last word as long as it is "yes Dear".

Lmao. She has you trained! Jk. Don't feel bad- I grew up with 5 sisters and my parents thought I was going to be a boy! So I even have a name that could be a boy's name.

I had three brothers too but they were the three oldest and gone to collage by the time I hit grade school. My mom had 8 kids in 10 years and my dad died before she knew she was expecting me. Got huge amounts of respect for her. :)

rdnelson99 said:
I had three brothers too but they were the three oldest and gone to collage by the time I hit grade school. My mom had 8 kids in 10 years and my dad died before she knew she was expecting me. Got huge amounts of respect for her. :)

Totally agree. I thought my my was good with 6 kids- but 8- Wow.

Back
Top Bottom