Holiday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Richy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Going on holiday soon and was wondering if there is a device you can get to self feed the fish or do I need to ask a friend

Yes they sell automatic feeders in most pet stores

Richy said:
Going on holiday soon and was wondering if there is a device you can get to self feed the fish or do I need to ask a friend

There are automatic feeders. Are you going to be gone long? Will water changes need to be done?

Food

What kind of food would it need to be flakes and pellets I wii only be away a week I'll do water Change be fore I go thanks for your help

Automatic feeders i wouldn't suggest to many problems can occur with them feeding to much or to little or getting jammed and raising your parameters. I would suggest a close friend or relative and make it full proof for them to screw up. Set up a weekly medicine holder (monday,tues thing) for each day and that person feeds them for that day fool proof.

(y) JMO

Back
Top Bottom