How hard is a salt water tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
True, but the bummer part is that when you loose a fish, its at least a 20 dollar loss.

I beg to differ. I'm pretty sure that not every saltwater species would cost you $20 a pop. You can get beautiful damsels on Live Aquaria for $5.

LyndaB said:
I beg to differ. I'm pretty sure that not every saltwater species would cost you $20 a pop. You can get beautiful damsels on Live Aquaria for $5.

Shipping...

LyndaB said:

Yes i realize that not EVERY saltwater fish costs 20 bucks, but in my opinion the average cost of a fish is 20 dollars.

Crewless said:
Thats insane o.o i would love a mantis shrimp!!!

Mantis shrimp can't be kept with corals or inverts, but can be kept in a small species tank, which will be cheaper. I would say a ten gallon would be great for one normally sized mantis.

needmorecowbell said:
Mantis shrimp can't be kept with corals or inverts, but can be kept in a small species tank, which will be cheaper. I would say a ten gallon would be great for one normally sized mantis.

Yes definatly, a 10 gallon with a mantis shrimp!! Dont you have to feed them crabs and live food?

Back
Top Bottom