Only out of curiosity. Not sure if I will do it.
Im only looking for fish only, not coral.
My freshwater tank specs are:
- 47cm square cube tank. 103 Litres / 27 Gallons Cube tank.
- Rimless 6mm glass, clear silicone.
- Aquaclear 70 hang on back filter (custom media), 1135 L per hour/300 U.S. gal
- Custom Filter Media of: Marine Pure Spheres, Seachem Matrix, Eheim Substrat pro, Aquaclear Biomax, Aquaclear Sponge, Polyfiber.
- Eheim Jager 150 Watt heater.
- Eheim 100 air pump.
- Beamswork 300 super slim LED
light. 6500K. Moonlight/Daylight option.
So with this equipment, what would I need to change, to start a saltwater tank?
Also, do I have to buy saltwater every week for water change?