Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-18-2005, 06:15 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Regular
I haven't been there, but like I said i feel that alot of places will try to sell you alot of stuff that's why the research part. Zoos is the same way they will try to sell ya anything...and few teenagers there one suggested cycling with fish, eeep!!!!. I have gotten some FW fish from them and they have done well, and they will buy back your fish if you decide to change the fish in Ur tank for half the retail value, but i could never part with mine... 2years and they are too kewl to think about trading in. One or 2 know there stuff and if ya can find them it helps. Where ever I go, I always walk their tanks and look at the stock. I won't be ready for fish for awhile but looking....there is a new place opening in somerdale, the sign doesn't say when, keeping an eye out for when they do and will pop in and let ya know. We must continue our quest....as for prices if they are knowldgeable and offer good advice, I don't mind paying a lil extra than a larger discount place because that is definitely a value added thing.

it's a free trip around the sun...enjoy the ride
dizzyliz is offline   Reply With Quote

cycle, long, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search