How Many Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ximat

Aquarium Advice Freak
How many shrimp is recomended for a 75g tank?

I have a couple Skunks and a couple Pepermint. Im just wondering if I have too many?

nope. I have a coral banded shrimp, two skunks, two peppermints, a blood shrimp and a pistol shrimp in my 72 gal.

No. Many here keep the two species together with no problems. Larger tanks and lots of LR help.

Lando, what is your smallest fish in your tank, i heard they might go after smaller fish. I have a yellow watchman, dottyback, and two clowns i am worried about, i also only habe a 50 gallon, do you think i can get away with a CBS?

Yellow watchman goby and royal gramma. The only way a CBS will catch a fish is if it is injured or has some sort of disease that affects it's swimming.

My CBS caught my bi color blenny within min of adding it to the tank. I had to poke at it with a dowel to get him to let go.
The blenny was healthy just new... after about a week I found the CBS eating the blenny one morning... The CBS was removed from the tank.. I know guys who have them and they are great in there tanks... Like with anything in the hobby not all things are the same.

Back
Top Bottom