How often to feed RBTA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The nem seems to be happy and healthy but then again I don't know much about RBTA this is my first one and it's quite huge in my opinion it only seems to want to eat 2 times a week any more than that and it spits out the food eventually

The nem seems to be happy and healthy but then again I don't know much about RBTA this is my first one and it's quite huge in my opinion it only seems to want to eat 2 times a week any more than that and it spits out the food eventually
Then there's your answer. No more than that of course, and very small bits- like pea sized or smaller.
When anemones spread wide they are increasing surface area, so to absorb more light. Depending on how far it is from the fixture might be a factor as well. If it's at the top 1/3 of the tank it would make it's odds of surviving better. Which Orbit fixture do you have exactly?

Marine LEDs I tried putting the men at the top of the rock but it moved itself all the way down to my bottom rock in the back corner I had to turn the rock around so itd be in the open and more light would hit it

Well. time will tell, but folks can't support sps with that fixture, so I imagine you'll need an upgrade soon.

I feed mine raw shrimp. I get a couple pieces from the meat counter at Kroger and them chop them into small pieces and freeze. My rBTA is on the smaller side so about a pea sized feeding once or twice a week is what I do.

Like some others have said, upgrade your light else no amount of feeding will keep it from dying.

Back
Top Bottom