hydoroids/hydros/feather dusters?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gooyferret

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hydros are a plant correct? What do they look like? Also i have or have been told thats what i have growing in my tank is this a good thing or bad? (i will post pic on the hydros tommorrow) And whats their actual purpose what do they filter/eat/etc....? If anyone has any info on them, or pictures that would be great. Also on a side note im looking at some featherdusters to purchase and would like some inscoop on them, i have read alot about them bout im wondering how many is ok to put into a 58gal ? Im possibly looking at the dwarf feather dusters site is:
http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?siteid=23&pCatId=750 Anyone have any experience with this type and how is it different from the Atlantic FD? And how do you supplement feed the little buggers i know what to sup but not how? Thanks :)

I have a picture now are u sure their hydroids? What do they eat/filter? Are they good for the tank and tankmates?

Back
Top Bottom