I got a sweet IO beach towel...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zenn

Aquarium Advice FINatic
anybody get the sweet Instant Ocean beach towel inside your salt mix? It was like when i was little and digging through the cherrios to get the toy.

Hehe, I got one in my last purchase too. Took a good wash to get all the salt out. Man... was mom upset when I opened it and salt went....everywhere. :roll:

Devilishturtles said:
Hehe, I got one in my last purchase too. Took a good wash to get all the salt out. Man... was mom upset when I opened it and salt went....everywhere. :roll:

pffft. i opened mine over top of my new batch of SW. You know, I did just realize though, that IO makes reef crystals. Before the beach towel, i thought reef crystals were another company.

zenn said:
Devilishturtles said:

pffft. i opened mine over top of my new batch of SW. You know, I did just realize though, that IO makes reef crystals. Before the beach towel, i thought reef crystals were another company.

Learn something new everyday. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom