I got an Ammonia Spike?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All reading Normal as of right now PH level is around 8.0, but my Tang is still breathing pretty rapid? Just wondering if it was because of Ammonia burn he might of suffered? I feel reel bad about it and am doing my best to fix any suggestion on what else I can do?

You do remember that pH levels are lower in the morning, and are at their highest in the evening right after the lights go out... right? Just make sure you're testing at the same times everyday so you're comparing apple with apples.

You say you're "working" on your pH levels... what are you doing to change them?

You do remember that pH levels are lower in the morning, and are at their highest in the evening right after the lights go out... right? Just make sure you're testing at the same times everyday so you're comparing apple with apples.

You say you're "working" on your pH levels... what are you doing to change them?

I am just making sure I have the right flow skimming on top at least that would help.... Not really adding any Chemicals I do not want to do that.... But yes I know my PH is lower at Night then the day time....:)

Back
Top Bottom