I have had a cyano problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get an RO unit a) its cheaper b) if you need to do emergency changes its there. Good investment.

Thanks mr x didn't see it highlighted I have forum as an app on my phone

Ok today I need to do a 15 gallon water change to try and lower nitrates.... I have always used premixed water from LFS but it is getting pretty expensive .... If I mix the water myself today do I have to wait to change the water or can I put it in after I mix it.... I have extra powerheads to help mix it and they are pretty powerful....or should I eat my loss and buy premixed for the time being.....

Have you looked under the tank stand? They are jumpers for sure. I have one and he hides, but he's too big to completely hide.

Ya looked everywhere and my nitrates spiked to 80ppm others I assume are him.... I have top cut to fit all equipment noway out of tank

I'm kinda new at this but maybe I can help. When you cleaned your tank did you do a lot of moving stuff around and stirring up debris? I had a bad algae problem and then my nitrates went up so I did a 20% water change and moved around my rocks and stirred up debris. Some of my fish got stressed and I lost a damsel (which was no big deal) and almost lost my tomato clown. If the tang got injured right after cleaning he could have got frantic ad tried to hind and injured himself on the live rock.

Back
Top Bottom