Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-06-2004, 11:23 AM   #21
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to quarryshark
Thanks guys, not looking for praise...but thank your for it. Just needed to vent. At a time where apparently we are being looked at by govt agencies, this kind of thing we do not need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lando
I do think you should follow up with the store's owner and see if they have any justification for having uneducated employees.
Lando
Lando, I will do that, but last night was not the right time. My blood pressure was up a bit as I'm sure their's was as well. Could have been ugly.
Bang Guy, I hope they show up too. I wrote the web address down for them, maybe they will.

Old 11-07-2004, 11:14 AM   #22
Aquarium Advice Freak

if it wasnt for you guys and a and a guy at petco..yeah petco! I would have gone down that same road. my fish would have died and my tank would be in a garage sale. the next time I go to the LFS I will do the same. good S!@# QS.

Old 11-08-2004, 06:31 AM   #23
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I am always on alert for bad advice from lfs to others. Kudos
Old 11-08-2004, 11:28 AM   #24
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to jaiden
Just an FYI, there is an online fish store which has sued people for posting comments on public forums. For your own legal protection, be careful not to say anything you can't back up. Firsthand accounts may be ok, but be careful not to cross the line into libel. In libel law, however, truth is an absolute defense.

I am not a lawyer.

Red tiger lilly, Rotala Indica, Sagittaria Subulata, Micro Sword, Cardinal Plant
Fluorite Black sand and gravel
jaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 06:10 PM   #25
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via ICQ to Bang Guy
The result of that case was bankruptcy for the online fish store Turns out people were only telling the truth about them.
Old 11-08-2004, 06:21 PM   #26
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to quarryshark
Thats why I didn't put their name on this post. If any local folks want to know who they are, PM me.
Old 11-09-2004, 08:10 AM   #27
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to jaiden
Good to hear bangguy! Always nice when justice prevails.

Red tiger lilly, Rotala Indica, Sagittaria Subulata, Micro Sword, Cardinal Plant
Fluorite Black sand and gravel
jaiden is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com