I just got a green tip anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes. As long as it's reaching out for light it's cool. Have you tried a small piece of food recently?

Just gave the green BTA a piece of food it took it in and is now eating it. Good sign I guess. Next step I'm going to take is get a better led light. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390000867.167974.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390000891.983412.jpg

Ok will do. How many and how many times a week should I feed it? Is everyother day good ?

Ok just one piece twice a week. Got it thanks.

Ps just got a ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390049776.757488.jpgshould arrive by Monday. I'm going to put the light right on the acrylic top. Trying to figure out away of making a goose neck fore it because I can't hang it from the ceiling. Anyway thanks for all the help.

Plant hangars can work. hook it to the wall behind. BTW, turn that light way down in the beginning, or it will cook your corals and anemone.

Great idea man. And yes I will have them down all the way. One more thing how should I go about bring the intensity up? Should I bring it up every day just a little or ?

Once a week turn it up a notch. Watch your anemone. If it comes out and opens fully, it can take more, if it hides, it's too much.

Once a week turn it up a notch. Watch your anemone. If it comes out and opens fully, it can take more, if it hides, it's too much.

Ok cool I really hope it comes out when I get this light on because I really hate where it's at now can't see it at all.

Here's a better shoot of my green BTA I just moved the rock around that he was on ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390084551.201392.jpg

Let me know what you guys think ? Does he look healthy ? Looks to me that it don't have much color.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom