This is really frustrating me at this point. The tank has been up since October 1. I was buying RO
water for top off and noticed diatoms within a day for a few months. I realized what t probably was (the stores water), so last week I purchased an RO
unit. I made about 4 gallons of "test" water and threw it out before making water I would use. The TDS
meter indicates 0 coming on and 2xx coming in. Over the last few days, the diatoms have been crazy again. I have no idea what Im doing wrong or whats causing it. Over the last two weeks, I have added a new skimmer and two units of chemipure elite.