i need good lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tankedjulia

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I want to get new lights for my 29 gallon rectangle. I currently have live rock and sand, fish, bta, and mushroom coral. Im hoping to add pulsing xenia, devils hand leather, colt coral, brain coral, fox coral and bubble.

I can't find a hood that fits my tank that includes metal halides and t-5's??? I really dont want to have to hang the lights, but I will if its my only option. Does anyone have suggestions?

Yep it's a 30". Thanks for the help. I've exhausted myself looking on the Internet for hours. Lol

30in 4Bulbs fixtures
Aquarium Lighting T5 Fluorescent Light Fixture: AquaticLife T5 HO and Lunar Light Fixtures

and Aquatraders - Guaranteed Best Prices on Aquarium Lightings + Free Shipping!

The above is a cheaper built unit but I owned one and never had any problems with it. Some people will disagree though on that suggestion.

You want a 4 bulb system if you want corals and other light demanding creatures.

The fishneedit fixture is cheap and comes pretty well recommended by those who have purchased them. I dont personally own one though.

30" is a hard length, most fixtures go from 24" to 36" and skip the 30". LOL

Back
Top Bottom