I need help asap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
h8z2luze said:
What's a little? I run mine at 1.025

1.029 right now. I'm wondering if she had it like that the fish must be used to it. I know it's not ideal. Once the sand settles down I should be good to add fish correct? Probably tomorrow.

1029 is kinda high... When water evaps it will make it even higher. I would drop it down to 1025-1026...

Benamayer said:
1029 is kinda high... When water evaps it will make it even higher. I would drop it down to 1025-1026...

Ok I will go get some RO water and stabilize the water before adding fish.

Do you guys no if like true lfs (mom&pop) will take your fish and take care of them? I would love to leave them there for a week so I can make sure everything's good.

I suppose I should give them a call!

This was the deal I was about to close in on, but I had a situation come up just as I spent an hour's drive and then 15 minutes more trying to find this place. They seemed like a really nice couple on the phone, and I felt bad about having to cut out on them, but I had to get back home asap. I knew they would probably get a really good home. She said she had two others interested.

Relieved to hear you got them, and are able to keep them at a store (brilliant idea, by the way) for a week.

I'm also not experienced with saltwater, so it probably was for the best.

Those gobies, I priced after I got home, are about $43 each right now on one of the sponsored links here. Fabulous deal.

Back
Top Bottom