I Need Help !!!!! Begginer here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Take out the hydrometer and make sure the water is up to the line, not all the way. Your results for salinity might be different since you put the whole thing in the tank. Next time scoop up water and take it out :)

Thank you! Once I add about 25 lbs of live rock do you think it will be good or should I add dry as well or more live? Also, how long to wait before adding fish!?

25lbs of live rock is plenty of rock to start cycling the tank. Over time you can add more live rock or dry for more decoration. Before you add fish wait for your nitrites and ammonia to go completely 0 and you can have some nitrates, not a bunch. P.S. nice tank my is starting to cycle right now.
I've added more live rock sense that picture, but that's it for now. Good Luck!!

Attachments

• image-295526671.jpg
    image-295526671.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 86
Just put my live rock in just a picture update! water kind of cloudy but just to show ya :)

image-2951841006.jpg

Nice man looks good! Heres a update on mine been cycling for 5 days. now took some more live rock from my other SW tank to help the process speed up

Here's the photo

Attachments

• image-1914651977.jpg
    image-1914651977.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom