Idenification

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elmo1287

Aquarium Advice Freak
My girlfriend got this coral for me don't know what it is

Attachments

• image-447948396.jpg
    image-447948396.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 107
untill it opens it's hard to tell but you have some antipasta to the left you may want to nuke it before it spreads

54seaweed said:
untill it opens it's hard to tell but you have some antipasta to the left

Hahahah love the writing.

Yes until it opens up im not sure. Looks like some sort of learher but im not positive. Does it feel soft?

54seaweed said:
untill it opens it's hard to tell but you have some antipasta to the left you may want to nuke it before it spreads

What you mean nuke it?

It is a pest anemone that will sting/kill your corals. Shoot lemon juice into its mouth

lol yes aptasia. Use a seringe and squirt it directly into the mouth of it. They make something called Aptasia X it works good.

Okay what about this red haid looking stuff good or bad?

Attachments

• image-705219545.jpg
    image-705219545.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 69
Not good but can be controled

high phosphates /over feeding , not enough flow
tank specs would help a little knowing what your running equipment, parameters ect

still knowing a little about your tank will help to get it gone before it gets out of control ,
water conditions are very important part of a reef tank

40g with live rock about 6 pounds and a regular rock whisper filter and a aqua tech power filter heater and light that needs upgraded since she bought a coral animals I can ID marine hermit crab banded shrimp asterina star
Stomatella snail play sand covered with crushed coral

It just cycled so I changed the water bought the live rock and crab and shrimp yesterday that hair stuff was on the rock I bought already should I scrap I off also

Back
Top Bottom