i'm in love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Take good care of your USD200 fish. If i have a big tank like yours i will cut all my expenses to buy one :)

lol i don't have it or a 180 yet,

and if you read it requires high water flow, meaning it'll love to swim

You did see the "expert only" tag they have on it didnt you? They are not hardy fish at all. Their definition of expert only is

Expert Only
Organisms in the "Expert Only" category are very difficult to maintain in captivity in the long term. The requirements of many of these corals and invertebrates are specialized, and may need to be kept in a species-specific aquarium. These species are best kept by the most advanced hobbyists and research institutions. A well-established reef aquarium is a must for these species.

Woooh sounds very advance. Good thing for me i don't have to cut my budget for the fish. I leave him in peace :)

You did see the "expert only" tag they have on it didnt you? They are not hardy fish at all. Their definition of expert only is

Expert Only
Organisms in the "Expert Only" category are very difficult to maintain in captivity in the long term. The requirements of many of these corals and invertebrates are specialized, and may need to be kept in a species-specific aquarium. These species are best kept by the most advanced hobbyists and research institutions. A well-established reef aquarium is a must for these species.

thats why i said it would be the center piece if i did it, but everytime i find a decent 180 for sale they are either to far or they sell right away :(

they are hard to keep. not impossible, but hard. i actually like clown tangs a lot better than achilles. much more color, but need a big tank for them too..i would say 300 or better, only because the other fish will need a large tank to escape it's wrath.

Screw it! After a decent amount of saltwater under my belt, I'd buy a 125 and feature him alone in it,

Back
Top Bottom