im so lost.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brandonjkoontz1

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm not exactly new to the hobby but this is the first time I have to get rid of my fish. =\ sadly I just can't keep my saltwater tank up keep with my increased work schedual. It really sucks but and I don't want to at all. But regardless it has to vlbe done. This might not be the place to post it this ? But I just have noone else to adk. I'm not sure how I should do this. Do most lfs stores take fish? Should I turn to craigslist? I just have no idea. Please help? Anything that's worked for you in the past?

Some lfs will take fish some won't. You have to call. Most times your best bet is craigslist and local reef clubs.

If you wanna make some money back put em on CL. If you just want to find them a new home most lfs will "adopt" them for free. If they won't people will jump all over it on CL for free.

Yeah I had a feeling cl was the best choice. I'm not worried about money I just want to make sure they get a good home. Ill try my lfs tomorrow and hopefully they'll take themm.

Ingy said:
Anybody else having probs with CL. my searches get nothing now.

That happened to me on my app so deleted and re downloaded. Works fine now. I think it just needed updated though

Ha ha. It's been acting up all week. No updates yesterday. Just checked. Update. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom