In the beginning.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cal91666

Aquarium Advice Freak
After being away from the hobby for 10 years I'm starting again from scratch. I've read almost every discussion on this forum, that pertains, and am looking forward to everyones advise as I slowly progress. 90 gal. tank will hopefully be reef tank. Not sure on fish wants yet so I haven't bought any more equipment other than tank and stand until I have decided.

Great choice IMO. Reef Ready and lots of floor space to arrange the rocks :)

Reef Photography hint #1 - Turn off all room lights

Tank looks great Nice stand, Only I hope your not going to leave it in front of the window, That spells Algae.

Looks very good and well thought-out.

Only on thin I noticed in the first pic with power strips and timers. I can't tell for sure, but those look like the kind of timers i once had, they were very unreliable, never worked properly. Keep a close eye on them to make sure they work right. mine would turn the lights off, but get stuck and not turn them back on. Hopefully yours will work, but be prepared to upgreade.

corvuscorax said:
Only on thin I noticed in the first pic with power strips and timers. I can't tell for sure, but those look like the kind of timers i once had, they were very unreliable, never worked properly. Keep a close eye on them to make sure they work right. mine would turn the lights off, but get stuck and not turn them back on. Hopefully yours will work, but be prepared to upgreade.

Thanks for the heads-up. I've had good luck with the light duty version of this timer working house lamps and such, so hopefully all will be well. Now that you've mentioned it though I'll pay extra attention to it. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom