In Wall Reef Build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got all my new toys today! Set up the Phosban 150 and am hoping it works out. The WXM module is amazing! Programming the Vortechs are really easy with the new fusion. I also picked up Julian's Thing. I think it will be a little easier to spot feed corals.

Here's a picture of my Vortech graph in Fusion.

Kinda just trucking along on the tank. Wish I could get a FTS that gave you an idea of what the tank looks like in person, but this is the best I can do. I also ordered a few new pieces. Tyree L.E. Bali Tri Color, ORA Joe the Coral, Crayola Plana.

Received my new pieces today. Not too bad looking. Hopefully I can get them to color up and grow!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402092199.147002.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402092247.267830.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402092263.511652.jpg

And some of the other ones...

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402092291.825144.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402092308.190970.jpg

Haha I was about to say the same thing about the bn! Nice acros and that's a good chunk of green Digi! Looking forward to seeing them grow

It has been way too long without an update!

The tank seems to be doing really well. I went through a small cyano outbreak but after a few weeks it pretty much stopped.

I also had a neo-therm heater that blew up in my sump and ended up killing almost all my fish and killed a few coral.

Haha, but other than that it has been good! I made a quick video of my tank! Check it out!

https://vimeo.com/107194525

It has been way too long without an update!

The tank seems to be doing really well. I went through a small cyano outbreak but after a few weeks it pretty much stopped.

I also had a neo-therm heater that blew up in my sump and ended up killing almost all my fish and killed a few coral.

Haha, but other than that it has been good! I made a quick video of my tank! Check it out!

https://vimeo.com/107194525

Very nice video! Tank looks fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom