Input on what to add

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigTruck6o2

Aquarium Advice Regular
Im looking to get some more fish, right now i got a blue tang, yellow tang, clown fish, and 5 chromis. i was either thinking of getting a couple more chromis or getting some other kind of fish. its a reef tank so does anyone have any suggestions on what other type of fish would be good to add. TIA

Lucky you! I'm big on the chromis.....love the schooling....I'd add a couple more of those, and a royal gramma. Also , you have just one clownfish? I'd try for a pair of those (same exact species, of course).

How much LR, corals, inverts ect.. How old is the tank, chromis are cool but when I tried to add more to my 125 they beat the new fish up until they were dead... How long have the chromis been in the tank?
Maybe a wrasse of some knid, angel... I would either get a good book on marine fish or surf the net at places that sell fish and see if you can find something you really like. Everyone has different tastes so its hard to say what you may like.. I have the marine Fishes book by Scott Michael and this book has saved me a few headaches..

I love my royal gramma. A great fish. If you do not have corals look into a dwarf angle species. They are nice colorful additions.

I love my Strawberry Baslet, they are small (3” max) and a beautiful purple color. It keeps to itself and gets along great with my chromis & yellow tang. Also called Fridmani pseudochromis
http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=1116
pseudochromisfridmanix4js.jpg

Back
Top Bottom