internet fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellygirl55

Aquarium Advice Activist
Do any of you buy fish from the sites on the internet?? Which sites are reputable? How do they ship live fish?? The few I did look at have really high shipping prices...anyone know of some that don't?
I live in a small town and there is not much here, so any advice is appriciated :)

I just ordered two fish online from PetZone in San Diego, California.

They next day shipped it. Costs me $39.00. It was here very quick well packaged.

I've ordered from liveaquaria, petsolutions and aquacon so far. The first two were great, aquacon not so great. lol

Depending on what state you are in you might be able to find one that ships cheap. Usually though shipping is at least $35 though. the fish come in separate bags in a styrofoam box with heat or ice packs depending on the time of year. I've only lost some shrimp and all the fish have been successes. :)

I use liveaquaria. I love their divers den fish and corals. Love how they quarantine and make sure the fish is healthy.

Wow thanks all for the info :) will be doing some looking at those places!!

Do you all ever buy fish from other people on here? Or Craigslist?? Is that a scary thing because you don't know about other peoples tanks or water quality?

Back
Top Bottom