Invert safe trigger?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ccantlin

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have heard and seen videos with people housing triggers with various shrimps, crabs, snails, and hermits. What kind of triggers are least likely to pick on a CUC?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I've been researching this same thing for awhile. Blue throat/blue jaw triggers, pink tails, and sargassum seem to be the least likely from what I've seen.

Jesse

I have had a few Blue Throats that have been fine with all of the above. I keep one now in a reef setting that doesn't bother anything.

I have had a few Blue Throats that have been fine with all of the above. I keep one now in a reef setting that doesn't bother anything.

Don't triggers eat coral?

I love my clown trigger but fear that the cost of replenishing my CUC will be crazy makes me think about getting a different trigger

I've had my Niger trigger for over a year now in my reef with great success. Imo, you take a chance. I do keep him well fed though.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441340015.673765.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441340015.673765.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 68
Beautiful setup. I have my LFS looking for a male & female blue throat trigger pair. Pretty psyched to get them in. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441424372.266871.jpgmale
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441424395.244375.jpgfemale

Back
Top Bottom