Tank is 120 gal
(48 x 24 x 24). Flow is significant. I have two overflows with two each nozzles and 18 main pump along with 2 HK 4's.
Seems like the green and brown are both taking off. I've spiked with a little bit of Purple Up. Not sure if it's snake oil or really does something, but it probably won't hurt anything either way.
Spots of green and brown are sprouting all over.
I realize the pH is a bit low but I'm going to wait a bit before I worry about pH control. With all of the CaCO3 based stuff in there, I think it will be OK for now.
A little bit late, I discovered that fan worms need lots of life in an established tank and I already ordered some. Impatience got me already.