Is it possible to set up my 150 gallon tank as a FOWLR/Reef tank for under a grand?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CL is a good source. I'm paying $550 for 125g complete established setup with fish, LR, sand, inverts, sump, etc. However, I needed some equipment, replacement sand and I wanted to build a custom stand. So, in the end, I'm paying more than $1,500 or so, but I'm getting an up and running system from the jump.

Note - Part of the 1500 is 420 to move it... If you are so inclined, you can move it yourself. I just didn't want to chance it.

LOL! I was just about to ask "how expensive is the wood you're using for the stand!?"

I meant before you had "Note-"... it looked like you were spending $1000 on the stand

My bad! Actually, I used backer board against the wall to prevent the moisture, we're making a ventilation system, I did a custom refugium, so, it all adds up

PrettyFishies said:
My bad! Actually, I used backer board against the wall to prevent the moisture, we're making a ventilation system, I did a custom refugium, so, it all adds up

"....so,it all adds up" ......Ain't that the truth!!!!!.......I think tanks in general are like fixing up a car,..you're never satisfied and you keep adding more and more things to it,....soon you're eating tv dinners and your fish are eating shrimp!!

Back
Top Bottom