Is my fish store high!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My 125 with dual overflows, tank only was $525, the sump im buying is $489, I built the stan myself. So im guessing if you get the sump, it might have a skimmer, and return pump for that price?

$1000 what that's crazy you didn't get it did u ha. Ha I had a 46 gallon reef that I had maybe 3500 but I did it all wrong that's why my fist tank was so expensive my 90 gallon reef I have about 800 in it right now and that's with the rock sand a nice t5 hi light a reef octopus 150 skimmer sump and power heads

that's nuts I though 75 was crazy 90 is insane! Is everything at your LFS high or just live stock
everything's over priced. $100 for a frag (2-3 heads) of an orange/gold mushroom coral...

I know they are more expensive but I would rather buy my stuff at the fish store. I want to be able to see the fish or coral and want to see the fish eat before I get them. Little bit more moneybut I dont like surprises.

I know they are more expensive but I would rather buy my stuff at the fish store. I want to be able to see the fish or coral and want to see the fish eat before I get them. Little bit more moneybut I dont like surprises.
That's why I have never ordered online ha. With prices going the way they have been going it might be time to start ha

Has any body had any luck with a online purchase?

Like I mentioned earlier, liveaquaria.com is top notch. 14 day guarantee, no questions asked. If you're looking for wysiwyg, check out their diver's den section. Everything you see there is exactly what you'll get mailed to you. I have yet to loose any livestock purchased from their DD section.

They get some really rare stuff in their Divers Den. I heard they had a Peppermint Angel a while ago.

I just checked the divers den that is pretty cool I defiantly appreciate that lead on that site. I will have to do some orders through that site!

Back
Top Bottom