Is this a good deal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How about this one. More expensive at 200$ but still doable

I am selling my 29 gallon salt water bio cube. this is a complete set up including the stand. Here is a list of everything that comes with it....(THE OTHER SMALL DECORATION DOES NOT GO WITH THE TANK I JUST PUT IT IN THERE TO SEE WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE) TANK NEEDS TO GO ASAP!!!!

-Tank
-Hood
-Heater
-Bio Balls
-Extra Replacment Light
-Stand
-about 30lbs of live rock(give or take)
-About 30-40lbs of live sand
-BioCube stand
-SR3 Protien Skimmer made to fit 2nd chamber of biocube ($150 value)
-MagFloat Magnetic Aquarium Cleaner
- I am also throwing in any chemicals including brand new calcium bottles for reefs along with salwater test kit marine book and the timer things to set the light timing ALSO ABOUT ENOUGH SALT FOR 20 GALLONS OR SO if i find anything else that will go as well
I belive that is everything. i'll put more up if i come across more stuff for it. I am upgrading to a much larger tank and do not have a need for this one anymore. I will deliver within a reasonable distance. if too far i will do my best to accomodate and meet you somewhere if you would like.

there is also numerous shells througnout the tank with a few turbo snails that will go with it as well.

also if interested i do have a juvenile snowflake eel that will go with the tank for an additional $20 they reatail for about 30-35. he also comes with a package of silversides for feeding. the only reason he is going is the next tank is a ;large reef tank and he is not compatible with the corals. the tank i am selling now has no corals in it, just live rock and live sand.

I do have pictures on my cell phone feel free to call or text if you have any questions or would like pictures.

Before I buy this I was wondering if anybody could confirm this as a nice setup. I know it isn't as good as the last one but that's all I have right now.

I would probably sell it and all the livestock. I have a 30 gallonthat I would like To use instead. I know someone who wants a biocube so could I take the skimmer and use it in a standard tank?

Back
Top Bottom