Is this corraline

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How much twice a day? I feed 7 fish one cube of mysis every two days and that's plenty. Cut down on feeding will help a lot!

Twice a day of flakes(omega one marine flakes with garlic) and I feed a little at a time until there stomach become a little plump or rounded

I still think that's way too much, especially flakes. Try once every two days, that is plenty! Don't be suckered into their desperate little faces, clowns are greedy and will over eat!

I still think that's way too much, especially flakes. Try once every two days, that is plenty! Don't be suckered into their desperate little faces, clowns are greedy and will over eat!

Alright thank for everything little devils they are

I have been looking up an ro unit that does 24gpd but what would happen all the other days tht I don't need the other 24 gallons

24 gpd means it can make 24 gallons per day so if you want 10 gallons, it will take 10 hours. That's pretty slow. The average RO/DI unit is 75 gpd+ You can stop the water whenever you want, you don't have to make 24 gallons all at once.

24 gpd means it can make 24 gallons per day so if you want 10 gallons, it will take 10 hours. That's pretty slow. The average RO/DI unit is 75 gpd+ You can stop the water whenever you want, you don't have to make 24 gallons all at once.

I usually do a 5-10 gallon water change a week so that's why I want to go with the smallest size because its a 30 gallon but does it convert my fish water or my tap water?

I see. It converts the freshwater tap. You hook it up to your sink or washing machine.

Alright thanks I might go with the coral life 4 stage 5o gpd system and Iam wondering if I upgrade to a 90 gallon should I upgrade my ro/di as well or I can use the same one

I'd skip over the that unit and get a bigger one from bulkreefsupply.com. You'll get a larger unit for the same or even better price. I hated my coralife 4 stage and wish I wouldn't have bought it.

I'd skip over the that unit and get a bigger one from bulkreefsupply.com. You'll get a larger unit for the same or even better price. I hated my coralife 4 stage and wish I wouldn't have bought it.

Ok I will check it out

Amazon has a 4 stage filter with 100gpd membrane and clear housing reverse osmosis and ro/di by abundant water flows that usually cost 300 but is selling for 130. Do you guys think it is worth it?

Back
Top Bottom