Is this thing for real (ro/di unit)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! That does seem like a steal... I am getting ready to start a saltwater tank & look forward to the responses you get on this.

I dont know where you're seeing the leak complaints for the portable unit. The 5 stage portable is the only portable on that page and has one 5 star review, but no complaint of leaks. Maybe the company has a few less than desireable products but those reviews aee not for this item...

Thanks for all your work in pointing this out though! Still I may give it a try. If it leaks I may just keep the unit in the sink while filling my bucket. Im going to have connect and disconnect all the time in an apartment anyhow; so it seems like it might be the best deal for me at least also its cheap enough to be kinda crappy...

kurtyboh

Be sure to update if you do get it. I am very interested. I'm in the middle of a 125g upgrade so I may have to put off the ro/di unt for a bit.

Good luck. :)

carey said:
Be sure to update if you do get it. I am very interested. I'm in the middle of a 125g upgrade so I may have to put off the ro/di unt for a bit.

Good luck. :)

+1

Maybe their mobile site has differant links.

Yes, it'd be great to get an update after you get it.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium

Yeah im in the process of moving but i think ill have it shipped to my parents and have my dad test it. This way we can know sooner!

kurtyboh

Back
Top Bottom