JDogg's 20 Long SW tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JDogg

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok all... well do to loss of job, and moveing to return to college for a new career, my last attempt at SW a 10 gallon Nano was niped in the bud before fullying getting realized.

i sold of the LR, fish, inverts and all instead of moveing it...

so now i will try again, a a slightly large scale, and use the 10 gallon as a sump/fug for the new project.

here is where i am at so far...

tank is filled, added sand, some turbo snail shelles (left over from my shellies :cool:) and HOB filter from a FW tank to provide FW bacteria to die off and start the cycle. filled it with SW and a heater, a powerhead and starting the thing running.

added a crab, who was turned in to Petco as a hitchhicker...
consensis is he is bad, so if he survives the cycle...i'm one week in... then he will probaly become Oscar food.

trying to find some good baserock i like... hard thing around here... and then will add some LR as well.

I've ordered from Mark (marcorocks.com) and was super happy. I have heard there have been issues with getting his stuff shipped, so you may want to call him to make sure he has it in stock. Again I would recommend 100% with the above cautions.

Back
Top Bottom