Jebo filters or my other solution?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mxPureEvilxm

Aquarium Advice Newbie
i have the 25 gal. jebo bowfront and have had it cycling now. my question is this. Is the over the top filter worth the trouble? it came with 2 filter/charcoal packs and flows across the top via a powerhead and drops back into the tank assisted only by gravity. if it is not going to cut it for a reef tank with 2 fish, then i have my ten gallon nano that will fit in the stand under it and just use it as a refuge and natural filtration. i guess the third option is just to buy a sump but i'm trying to use what i have and keep within a budget of some sort. what are your opinions? btw the 10 gal is established with corals and inverts that are going to be transferred to the 25.

thanks

Tom

I think the fuge is a good idea, whether you use the filter or not ;) For a reef, I would not use any external biological filtration, use the filter to polish the water with cabon a few days per month, otherwise use it as additional waterflow.

Jebo 75 litre

Hi everyone...

I may be getting a 75 litre jebo tank , this one has a trickle filter built into it..

I was thinking of using the trickle filter pump to add some water to a calcium reactor. via a T connector between the pump and the spraybar...

What do you think of this idea..

Here is a pIcture of my small mod..

Ps i know its not the greatist of mods but if it works then i'll be happy..

Back
Top Bottom