Jellyfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishlover3578

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ha anyone had experience with the specially designed for jellyfish small tank kit you can buy? I'm am just curious how well they work out . They cost about 300$ including one jellyfish

I think it's a good idea, if you don't know what your doing,, a jellyfish will just end up going in to your filters, power heads, skimmer.... Never mind the flow. I think if you want a jelly, go with it!! Plus you said they give you one with the tank, can't go wrong, just try to bargain, offer $275, he goes higher say fine, but with tax! It always works :)

Its a manufactured item with a preset price I would post a link but my iPod loads slow . Easy to find if you google desktop jellyfish tank

I saw those and they look incredibly cool. I would love to give one a try someday, so following

Looks pretty cool, low flow, filter (if there is one, I'm guessing there is but so small it won't eat the jelly). Give it a try when you can :)

Yep, thy send you jelly fish food and such. I might get one later on, replace my beta fish tank after he passws

Check out peanut butter and jellies more expensive but designed for jellies. They said available this year. Will see but nice system and people.

Attachments

• image-3053786357.jpg
    image-3053786357.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom