Joe's Juice for Aiptasia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know of a group (from another forum) that invested in aip eating nudibranch. This was loaned out to each member when they had a problem. I think they actually gave it a name and got quite attached to it.

That's sounds awesome. I have some aip that I can't get to in the back of my tank. I hear that the noodies, once aip is gone, die and can play hell on water parameters. I do have some peppermint shrimp and a copper banded butterfly that will hopefully take care of the rest.

I wonder if those things differentiate between aptasia and other anemones though.

From what I've read they only eat the aip. Once the aip is gone they will starve to death.

As far as I'm aware they exclusively feed on Aips nothing else. The group had to keep it moving so it didn't starve.

A friend of mine gave me a rock about the size of a football he had. It was covered in green polyps, but also had about 100 majano anemones mixed in. I used Joes Juice over a week and killed every one of the majanos without harming the polyps.

Back
Top Bottom