Josh's 24g nano build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Animal3625 said:
Lol I just drip for an hr or until I double the amount of water that comes with the fish! $40 that's not bad!! Just looking the conversion up to GBP lol!!! Hope they enjoy there new home???

That £25 which is pretty **** good! Will check my LFS and let you know how much they are there!

Ive seen firefish for 15-20 haha and the.purple from 29-35???
All depends were you go but he hooked me up at the lfs that ive got everything from so far.

I can get regular firefish for like 9.99. Not sure about the purples tho... I have never been interested in them. I like fast moving fish :D

qb6fire said:
Ive seen firefish for 15-20 haha and the.purple from 29-35???
All depends were you go but he hooked me up at the lfs that ive got everything from so far.

My LFS is the same I use to work with his wife so I get lots of discount which is great! The purples a lovely looking fish!! If only I had a bigger tank now lol!! There's plenty of fish I want but very few I can have at the moment lol!!! That's the trouble with marines once you start you can't stop haha

Ya he prices his firefish at 10 and the purple at 25-30 depending on size
I also want to be a firefighter so i like firefish haha now i need a fire shrimp hahah

Pics are still waiting :( fish are a lil scared still banded shrimp was to curious haha.
Fed a small chunk of frozen brine and only the purple one came to dinner as the other stayed in bed(hiding spot).

Both look great in color but still hiding hope to see them out and about lil more today

Birthday is tomorow hope i get the green brain coral ive been eyeballing for weeks now my favorite color ;)

qb6fire said:
Birthday is tomorow hope i get the green brain coral ive been eyeballing for weeks now my favorite color ;)

Many happy returns for tomorrow then mate! Fingers crossed you get a brain for your birthday lol!!! ;0)

Pics of the brain to come soon as i can get my phone to allow the upload

My newest addition! Got a good deal and couldnt pass it up!

also my coral banded thinks its his job to keep the surface of the brain clean. does this at least 5 times a day

59499-albums9095-picture38724.jpg

So glad you finally got a brain!......LOL! Looks awesome. I want one too, but they are kinda pricey.

Nice one mate!! Moving out of the nanos to this bad boy collect and reassemble tomorrow! All fish, corals etc included!! £5200 worth of kit etc & bartered down to £1000 and it's barely a year old!

Attachments

• image-1529585020.jpg
    image-1529585020.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom