Just started

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i believe that such things as barbeques are considered part of australias culture, and since i live there, dont argue. In the way i interpreted it, EMS503 was belittling my earlier comment because he or she assume they know it all and no one can rekon with their opinion. And trust you to openly side with someone of the same nationality as you, just because you took offense to one of my comments
To say that americans cant be stupid is folly. Aussies can be stupids, asians can be stupid, the canadians can be stupid... do you not see a fault in every nation and laugh about jokes on them. I was just trying to make the point that EMS503 shouldn't dis australia.
And NEVER tell me to chill out ever again, orite!

Zephyr,

I think your off base here.

I saw no offensive remarks toward you or your nationality.

I would go as far as to say that we are all uneducated in some respect because non of us knows everything about anything. Everyone is here to learn.

The reference about the 'barbe' was made probably because of the way australians in general are portraied on our tv shows and movies. Crocodile Dundee for example and the ever popular Foster's comercials.

The comment about napping is a valid one. Fish do sleep. And when they are sleeping a shrimp like a CBS could suprise it and capture the fish by pinning it between a rock and the substrate or something.

The question about how big do cleaner shrimp was probably more or less a joke, but at the same time I am sure it was also made to make sure you where thinking about the same skunk cleaner that some others where refering to.

While I have read that CBS can and will act as a parasite cleaner like the skunk cleaners I really would not classify them as cleaner shrimp yet I have heard of stores classifying them in that manor.

And now that we are all under the understanding that this was a misunderstanding we will put this behind us and move forward.

Back
Top Bottom