Just wanna make sure im alright

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been seriously considering freshwater lately. Only because I've never had a planted freshwater tank and I think it would be cool. I've got enough saltwater...well... maybe not!

Ive had fresh water tanks all my life. But SW tanks just get so much more attention when someone sees you have it :)

My tank i have right now is planted :). I have sword tails and plattys in the tank right now. With 2 cory cats. As for the plant names i do not know i got them a few weeks ago and at first they didnt look like they where doing well. So i got some aquarium plant fertilizer and it really helped i think. With plants you have to have a flourecent bulb with the light spectrum and should probably have the tank up a while before adding plants. I had mine up for like 3 or 4 months before i added plants and it all seems to be going well. Livebearers seem to be the easiest to take care of but so are tetras and angels. As for difficulty doesnt seem difficult at all to me. I do have a ph problem it is pretty high but the livebearers dont seem to mind it. Ive read sword tails like a more basic tank.

Back
Top Bottom