Keith's Frag Tank / Coral Propagation Tank Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Couple pics of today's shipment.

Attachments

• image-2694846421.jpg
    image-2694846421.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 115
  • image-1237401279.jpg
    image-1237401279.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 114
  • image-524031558.jpg
    image-524031558.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 98
  • image-1601336823.jpg
    image-1601336823.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 142
Well I want to eventually have my own brick & mortar storefront. Obviously it's something that interests me and I enjoy. Couple that with the fact I've needed a prosthetic knee for the last decade & now i'm looking at Achilles heel surgery, I need to think about getting out of the construction trades. And yes the mrs is on board (for now) lol.

Lol,...You do know that you could have retired for the amount of $$$ you've sank into this venture so far,....btw what's the mrs real name ?

Lol,...You do know that you could have retired for the amount of $$$ you've sank into this venture so far,....btw what's the mrs real name ?

Lol. Not quite to retirement $$ yet but close! My better half is Veronica & my little superstar is EJ. Thanks for asking!

Attachments

• image-1594243132.jpg
    image-1594243132.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 127
Lol. Not quite to retirement $$ yet but close! My better half is Veronica & my little superstar is EJ. Thanks for asking!

Veronica's a beautiful addition to your tank and Ej looks like he's ready to take over any time now,..btw where was that picture taken ??

Veronica's a beautiful addition to your tank and Ej looks like he's ready to take over any time now,..btw where was that picture taken ??

Thanks, Dary. EJ is three & already names corals correctly lol. The pic was taken on the big island of Hawaii. You may have been there before, the Hilton in Waikoloa.

Thanks, Dary. EJ is three & already names corals correctly lol. The pic was taken on the big island of Hawaii. You may have been there before, the Hilton in Waikoloa.

Yep been to the big island many times.., prob my favorite pace to be,... Usually stay down towards the kona side off of Alii drive,...wonderful snorkeling as you prob realize already,..back to Maui again this year but planning a big island trip for 2014....sounds like EJ is on his way to becoming a force to be reckoned with.

Yep been to the big island many times.., prob my favorite pace to be,... Usually stay down towards the kona side off of Alii drive,...wonderful snorkeling as you prob realize already,..back to Maui again this year but planning a big island trip for 2014....sounds like EJ is on his way to becoming a force to be reckoned with.

Nice. I Haven't been to Maui in about five years. I really like Maui as there is never a shortage of things to do. Best snorkeling I ever did was in Kauai though, along with (in my limited traveling) the coolest vibe I've ever had before, snorkeling off the Na'Pali coast floating in the waterm& looking up at the jagged cliffs. Btw best beach I've been to was in the Phillipines. Pcs of both:

Attachments

• image-1679296981.jpg
    image-1679296981.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 139
  • image-2192515017.jpg
    image-2192515017.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 119
What an amazing thread and amazing work done on your frag tank!!! Could you post a link to your website? My tank is not set up yet, but when it is I'd love to order something from you as you have beautiful pieces!!! Also, maybe some shots of your personal tank? You kept talking about it throughout the thread and I'd love to see it!!!

What an amazing thread and amazing work done on your frag tank!!! Could you post a link to your website? My tank is not set up yet, but when it is I'd love to order something from you as you have beautiful pieces!!! Also, maybe some shots of your personal tank? You kept talking about it throughout the thread and I'd love to see it!!!

Thank you for the compliment and even more so for reading the thread (er.. Book now lol). My website is up but its a work in progress hehe. Here's the link:

http://www.keithscoralreefs.com/home.html

My display FTS:

Attachments

• image-2023142916.jpg
    image-2023142916.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 131
Beautiful tank... I don't think my lil 14g will look quite like that, but if I can gets some frags in there from you one day I cold have a lil mini your tank... lol... I will check the site out and order something when I get the tank up, running, and stable enough...

Loved reading through this build. I look forward to ordering some corals from you! Is there any way to access prices?

Loved reading through this build. I look forward to ordering some corals from you! Is there any way to access prices?

Thanks! I am in the process of contracting someone to help me with my website. I have proven myself right that its not a job I'm capable of doing well :p. when that gets done I will have prices and pieces available posted on there.

Thanks! I am in the process of contracting someone to help me with my website. I have proven myself right that its not a job I'm capable of doing well :p. when that gets done I will have prices and pieces available posted on there.

Cool! I will be keeping an eye out for that. :) thanks!

Keith,..it sounds like you may get quite a following just from this forum,...got my fingers crossed that it'll all work out for you guys and you make enough money to finally buy that orca!!

Thanks for the posts & kind words all! Yeah I hope to get that Orca someday lol.

I actually have some more Bird's Nest & Stylophora Colonies arriving this week, for some variety. Not to mention I still got about 15 frags of the one from my DT, and that one I can cut a couple times a week lol.

Being in California is a benefit in itself. You have all the wholesale companies out there.,...well, all the ones worth mentioning.
If I buy a box of corals, it's about 80 bucks shipping, and that's if i don't trans ship.

Back
Top Bottom