Keith's Frag Tank / Coral Propagation Tank Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! Great read. You made some progress man! From cracking the acrylic tank you were building in the beggining of the thread to where youre at now! Nice! Haha gotta check you out when my tanks ready. Im only an hour from you.

Hi folks! My apologies for the long delay but life has been very busy of late lol. We're open now but soon to have our "grand opening" Few pics:ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397182894.908485.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397182993.535655.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397183219.003682.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397183272.156618.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397183361.204501.jpg

That Panther is a hog! Funny the title of the thread is "frag tank"... You end up building out an entire store!

Lol. That about sums it up!

So finally got the new website transferred over. Just need to flesh it out over the next few days. Basically the meat & potatoes part of it is finished & up. Now we need the side dishes!

Last thing to get in this week is one more tank strictly for live rock.

I was just joking - that now you can get a website going... Did you already start one?

Yeah I've had one for the last year + but originally I did it myself & it looked that way lol. I had someone redo it now. Still need to finish it up but it's live.

Back
Top Bottom